Friday 13 September 2013

Snowflakes

Afternoon Everyone,

Oh what a lovely wet afternoon we are having, lets home the sun will be back soon as i hate the wet weather.
I have been playing with my new Visible Image stamps & have come up with this lovely wintry card made using their Enchanting Snowflakes & Winter's Miracle stamps that have been newly released. I have stamped them all using a clear embossing pad & covered them using paper mania Tinsel Snowflake embossing power. I am quite pleased with how it has come out but i think i need better embossing powder as this seems to rub off quite easily.








I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Visible Image - Sentimental September Challenge
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
 
Have a fab day



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! Embossing is one of my favorite craft elements to try! I love the black/white color scheme too. I think your card looks great but you mentioned using a different embossing powder. I will share this with you because I just read a tutorial where a crafting friend used two different type embossing powders and showed the differences in the two. It was amazing. Some embossing powders are made specifically for "detailed" designs. I had no idea! It will have "detailed" printed on the container. This might be something you want to check out as well. If I can find the tutorial again I will post the link in the comment section for you where you can check it out, but again - I think your embossing looks fantastic! Love the card and also I almost forgot - Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting By Designs! Good luck!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Visible Image, good luck in the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love those snowflakes. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image challenge this month.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete