Saturday 23 November 2013

Christmas boxes with Tilda

Good Afternoon,

Its a lovely cold day here & we've just come back from taking our little dog Kacey for a walk. She wasn't overly happy about being hosed down when we got back but she was filthy ;-)

I have had a go at making the tower of boxes that i watched Dawny P make on Lili of the Valleys show on Create & Craft. They are super easy to make & look fab when you've finished. I used 3 of the papers from Lili of the Valleys Classic Christmas pad & added some Merry Christmas ribbon that i bought in HobbyCraft. I have added Pink Ribbon Tilda on the front, she has been coloured using Distressed Markers & a spot of glamour dust has been added to her bow.




This is for sale in my facebook store

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias  - Anything but a card
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything but a card

I will be back later with another post, see you soon


1 comment:

  1. This little wagon with Christmas gifts is so sweet! A different and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete