Thursday 14 November 2013

Spotlight on Molly

Afternoon all,

I thought I would have a go at the Spotlight technique as it is the challenge theme at Passion for Pro Markers challenge this week & I have never heard of it before.
I have used the fab Molly Rules stamp set from Visible Image & coloured her head up with Pro Markers. I have used WOW embossing powders on the naughty & nice sentiment, skull & heart stamps to give them a bit of sparkle.








You can see the sparkle of the WOW embossing powder better in this pic.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Passion for Pro Markers - In the Spotlight (Spotlight Technique) 
(Only just realised that I hadn't linked to the challenge, I really hope I still count)
Visible Image - Make it Sparkle

Have a fab day


This card will be for sale in my Facebook shop shortly :)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love what you've done with Molly, good luck in the Visible image 'Make it sparkle' challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers with this fabulous card! Such a great image to 'spotlight' too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, thank you so much for trying this technique at PFP & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Molly card, good luck in the Visibe Image make it sparkle challenge. Kim x

    ReplyDelete