Thursday 16 January 2014

It's a boy thing at Charisma Cardz


Good Morning,

Wow where did that fortnight go? It's Challenge time again at Charisma Cardz & the turn of team A to strut our stuff.
I do really have problems making male cards so this theme was a challenge but when i saw this fab decoupage set I just had to have it & I do have a thing for old steam trains lol I couldn't resit adding one of the little tags from the set to the corner & i've added some black & white twine.


 
Our fab sponsors this week are:


"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay
 
 




Now pop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & have a go.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Creative Knockouts - #20 Tag it


Hope you have a fab day


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card! Love the train! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful male card Emma, the image is super.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a man! Thank you so much for joining our Tag-challenge over at Creative Knockouts!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete