Wednesday 12 February 2014

Be my valentine


Good Morning all,

As it's nearly valentines day I thought I would share this cute little card with you all. I have used the cute James with Heart stamp from Lili of the Valley, I love these James stamps they are just soooo cute. I have coloured him in using distressed markers & i have added some stickles to the the little rose he is holding.


You can see the sparkle on the rose a bit better in the pic below. I have distressed the edges of the papers with a Tim Holtz tool.

 
This card is Sold
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Creative Knockouts - Be Mine
Cute Card Thursday - Lots of Love
Lili of the Valley  - Name that tune (Love is all around, Wet, Wet, Wet)
Crafty Catz  - Love is in the are
 
Hope you all have a fab day & don't get blown away by the awful winds we are having.
 
Hugs
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I've been to the LOTV shop in Leeds today and bought some stamps, mainly James ones. You've coloured him beautifully. Great layout too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love how you have showcased the sweet image. Great detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma this is just delightful. So love the little banner and the lace trimming.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete