Thursday 13 March 2014

Birthday Girls at Charisma Cardz

 
Good Morning Everyone,
 
It's challenge time again over at Chrisma Cardz & this fortnight the theme is 'Birthday Girls' so super easy. I have made my card using a digi from one of our sponsors The Stamping Chef & she is called Fairy Nuff such a lovely image to colour.
I have  coloured her hair & wings with Copic & her skin & outfit with Pro Markers. I have added some glamour dust to her wings as she's a fairy i thought she should have some sparkle. I've gone for the CAS style with this card as I thought all the focus should be on her.
 
 
 
 I do love how her hair came out :-)
 
 

Make sure you pop over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team have come up with & join in.
 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Cute Card Thursday - Girls, Girls, Girls
Crafting by design - Things with Wings
Crafty Little Fairies - Things with Wings - Top 3 ;-)
 
Hope everyone has a fab day xx
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Emma your little fairy is just adorable! I love the way you have colored her! Glad to be a part of the team!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design card, Emma. Her hair looks really amazing!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete