Monday 30 June 2014

Sk8ter Boy

Good Morning,

Well we have had a busy weekend this weekend, we did a craft show on Saturday sadly it decided to rain but luckily the gazebo kept most of the rain off & after a wet start the sun did come out for a while.
My Mum spotted a card I had made but we did sell that one so I made another one for her, not exactly the same as i couldn't quite remember what it looked like but nearly.
The card she wanted has been made using the Jake skates stamp set from Visible Image I think I have used every stamp from this set for this card.

I have coloured up Jake using a mix of Copics & Pro Markers, I have cut him out & layered him onto the card with sticky foam pads.


The Awesome Dude sentiment has been embossed but sadly the picture doesn't really show the effect. I stamped out some of the skateboards, coloured them in cut them out & again layered with sticky foam pads.



I would like to enter this card into the Visible Image Man oh Man Challenge.

Thank you for looking & I hope you have a fab day



4 comments:

  1. Fab card, great colours, love Jake, good luck in the Visible Image challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love your design and colour choice, thank you for joining us in the Visible Image Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT member xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow he is fab, love the background. Thank you for joining us at Visible Image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, really fun and love the border around the edge u Thanks for joining us at Visible Image for this months challenge. I hope we see you again soon, Good luck. Hugs, Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete