Thursday 17 December 2015

Winged Wonders


Good Morning,

Team A are back again with another challenge over at Creative Knockouts & our theme this week is:


Winged Wonders



For my card I have used the sweet Titmouse digi stamp from our sponsors over at Sweet n Sassy.


I have coloured up this gorgeous bird using Prisma colour pencils. I have left this card as a CAS card as I didn't want to take the focus away from this lovely digi


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Creative Knockouts Challenge to see what the rest of the DT have to offer & join in as we love seeing everything you create.

Have a fab day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Make my Monday Challenge - Wings at Christmas
Christmas Cards all Year Round - Keep it Simple
Naughty or Nice Challenge - Show us some Wing

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma - I've been trying to find your e-mail address and having no success I'm writing this in your comments section.
    Would you please e-mail me at alisonbarlow01@gmail.com regarding your entry into the Winter Wonderland Challenge DT Call.
    Thanks, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Emma, this is gorgeous!

    Great job with a fabulous image!

    Hus,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, what a beautifully coloured image! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice... So glad you did! Jo x

    ReplyDelete