Wednesday 23 December 2015

Winter Wishes


Good Morning,


Only 2 more sleeps to go & all I have to do is wrap 1 more present & i'm finished I think anyway lol 

As I was browsing through all the blogs I saw that Art by Miran was having a DT call, I have only recently found Art by Miran images & would love the opportunity to work with them on a regular basis so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring so to speak.


I have used the super sweet Beary Sweet image, as soon as I saw this image I knew I just had to have it. I have coloured her up using Copic Markers & have added some snowtex & glamour dust for that winter sparkle.


The papers are from the Winter Wonderland paper pad & have been distressed using a Tim Holtz tool.


Thank you for stopping by.

Hope you have a fab day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination  - Anything Goes - DT FAV

5 comments:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured image and great layering and distressing--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say good luck with the DT call
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your layering
    Fab job
    Good Luck
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma - I am trying to get a hold of you - could you please message me by email @ jackier2811@gmail.com or via artbymiran facebook page please

    ReplyDelete