Friday 8 July 2016

Here comes the Bride


Good Morning,

I'm a tad bit late with my post today, unfortunately i haven't been overly well these past few weeks & now I've been diagnosed with a shoulder problem that is currently making my whole arm & hand go numb so colouring anything is taking an age.

Thankfully I managed to colour up this gorgeous stamp before the pain set in for the new Art by Miran Challenge Challenge that has started today, as usual the theme is 

Anything Goes.


I have coloured up Bella the Bride from the Art by Miran Whimsy Stamps collection & you can find her Here. I have coloured her with Copic Markers & the bouquet with Prisma pencils.



The Papers are from my stash & the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to the Art by Miran Challenge blog & join in with this Anything Goes Challenge.

Hope you have a fab day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - For a Girl + Sentiment
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Colours of Summer
Noor Designs - Anything Goes/Option of Chipboard - I have used little chipboard hearts



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and lovely layers, lace and florals. x

    ReplyDelete