Friday, 14 October 2016

Warm Wishes


Good Morning,

It's another week closer to Christmas & I'm slowly getting on with making Christmas cards so sorry but I think my cards for the foreseeable will be Christmas/Winter themed. 

So with that said it's Challenge time over at the Art by Miran Challenge & it's Anything Goes so you can all join in & start off your Christmas Cards.



I have coloured up the lovely Winnie using Copic Markers, I have tried a different colour combo for her hair & I do quite like it.


I have sprinkled some shabby blue fran-tage around the image & I have stamped some little snowflakes around her as well. 


The flowers & other bits are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & Live & Love Crafts frosted berries, the lace also came from there.
This Card is now on my Etsy Shop Here


Well thank you for stopping by & please pop over to the Art by Miran Challenge to see all the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT & join in as we love to see all your gorgeous work.

Hope you have a lovely Friday


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cardz for Galz - Use at least 1 die
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes - Winner
Crafting by Design - Add a Sentiment


Deep Ocean Challenge - Favorite Season (Winter for me)





8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma.
    What a beautiful card. Whoever is going to receive it will be thrilled.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Emma! Lovely image and her hair colour is fabulous. Super sweet flowers, lace and ribbons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours and embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing at CArdz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card and beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card, lovely design. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card. I love all the textures and embellishments too. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Anne x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete