Tuesday 29 November 2016

Greetings from the North Pole


Good Morning,

I'm here to share a slightly different kind of card for me as it doesn't have a hand coloured image. I watched a tutorial by Pamellia Johnson that you can find Here & I just loved what she made so had to have a go myself. 


I have changed the papers as I had this gorgeous Reindeer that I didn't know what to do with & slightly different embellishments.



This lovely deer bauble & most of the embellishments are from Live & Love Crafts as I did buy quite a lot of things from there as they are sadly closing down :-(


I'm so please with how it turned out & will have to make some more like this with all different papers as they are quite quick to make.


Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment as I love to hear what you think.

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Winter Animals
The Crazy Challenge - Getting Started for Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Add a sentiment
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts - White Christmas - TOP 4


4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is stunning I love all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love all your layers and textures!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 309 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete