Wednesday, 15 March 2017

A bit of 3D Decadence


Good Morning,



It's Wednesday again which means its challenge time again over at 

Midweek Magnolias

our theme for this fortnight is..................

Anything Goes



I have coloured up the super sweet Bee Tilda using Distressed Markers & I have added some Stickles sparkle to her bow as I do love a bit of sparkle.


Everything I have used here is from the December Crafteezee Collection which was called 3D Decadence, I know it has taken me a little while to get round to using the collection but I am so glad that I did.


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you pop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge & join in as the prize is a special package from Magnolia Sweden.

Hope you have a lovely day


I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
inky chicks - Flowers Stamped or Embellishments
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes - No Cards



4 comments:

  1. Wow Emma this is stunning I love all the details you have added it is truly something special. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I LOVE 3D projects...this is stunning...love the way you've decorated this sweet house...Tilda of course being the star!! Have a great week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project love all the details and embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, what a beautiful shadow box this is, so many pretty elements and Tilda is just perfect. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete