Wednesday 21 August 2013

Dainty Cake

Afternoon everyone,

As you can see I have been a busy little thing over the past few days. I think after my off few weeks I may have finally found myself again.
Right today's card has been made using the lovely Lili of the Valley, Dainty Cake, she has been coloured with Distressed Markers & I have added a bit of sparkle to the bows with Stickles,
the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & I have also added a bit of sparkle to them as well. The Sentiment is Lili of the Valley. I have distressed the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz distressed ink.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - Vintage/ Shabby Chic
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Flower Power

 
Thanks for popping by


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful soft colours and wonderful detailing too
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Emma! Sweet image and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete