Thursday 19 December 2013

Merry Christmas Heidi

Good Evening,

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas, I'm not it just seems to have crept up on me this year & I think I'll still be running about Christmas eve trying to get everything sorted.
I have managed to find a spare 5 mins to share this card with you that I have made using the lovely Heidi Stamp from Whimsy. She is such a cute little stamp, I have coloured her using Distressed Markers and I have added some glamour dust to her coat to give it that bit of bling. I have distressed the edges of the papers with Tea Dye distressed ink.
The papers & lace are from Live & Love crafts & the ribbon is from the Range, I have also decorated the inside of this card not something I do a lot but I must say I do quite like it.


 








I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Sketch Saturday - Anything Goes - Any Sketch after #215. I have chosen #228



Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Distressing

Only 6 sleeps to go

Have a fab evening



4 comments:

  1. OH how I love this image, I need to ink it up and create. I love the softness to your card. The ribbon/lace, nice touch, great paper too. Thanks for joining our Distressing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is beautiful. I love your layers and great job on your distressing. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our distressing challenge.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card.. it's a lovey image and the papers you've used are just matching perfect!
    I'm so sorry for beeing that late with my comments... time has flown away during the last weeks. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the papers & the lush image.
    Thank you for joining us girls over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete