Thursday 15 May 2014

L is for Lots of Layers

Good Morning,

Finally I am able to say that the weather here for the next few days anyway is going to be resembling summer, possible temps of 24 degrees WOW.
Perfect timing really for today's card. It is challenge time again at The ABC Challenge and the theme is 'L is for Lots of Layers' so we want to see all your multiply layered creations.
I have used the gorgeous Playing on the beach Tilda & have coloured her up with Copic's & Pro Markers. The papers are from Lili of the Valley's Petal Fresh paper pad.

 

The flowers are from my stash & I have added buttons & sea shells that I have collected when I was on holiday last.
 
 
Below is a better pic of the sea shells. I have added some stickles for an added bit of sparkle

 
Now pop on over to The ABC Challenge & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & i look forward to popping by to see what you have all created.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly - Pretty Pastels
 
 
Hope you have a fab day
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma wow youve certainly got a lot of beautiful flowers on your card and the image is beautifully coloured to, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Emma, good luck with the blog challenge at Crafty Ribbons
    {{hugs}}
    Marg, DT member for http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete