Thursday 1 May 2014

Mothers day at Charisma

Good Morning again,

Wow 2 cards from me in one day :-)

It is challenge time again over at Charisma Cardz & it's the turn of Team A to strut our stuff. The theme is Mothers Days & my card is the card that i gave to my Mum for Mothers day this year.
I thought i would use something a little different for me & that is kraft card, i had forgotten how good it looks with the right papers.


I have used Tilda Rose Sent & coloured her with Pro Markers. The papers are of course from Lili of the Valley and it is the Beach Bliss pad & the sentiment is from their Happy Circular Sentiments collection.



Our fab sponsors this week are:


Digi Stamp Boutique

Bugaboo Stamps


We will look forward to seeing what you all come up with & pop on over to the Charisma Cardz Blog & see what the rest of the DT have to offer.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Magnolia-licious challenge - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fab day

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!

    ReplyDelete