Thursday 24 September 2015

Glitz & Glamour

Good Morning,

I am so pleased to announce that I have been asked to join the Creative Knockouts DT. I was so thrilled to be asked after applying for their DT.

This is my first card for Creative Knockouts, It's Team A's turn & our theme is 'Glitz & Glamour'. Our Sponsor for this challenge is the fab Paper Shelter

http://www.thepapershelter.com/




For my card I have used the gorgeous & very glamorous I Won digi & have coloured her up using Copic's. The backing paper comes with the digi, I have printed it out a couple of times then cut out, distressed & layered different bits of the paper.


I have added glamour dust to her clutch bag & award as you just have to have a bit of sparkle in a challenge like this lol 


The Flowers are manly from Wild Orchid Crafts with a few from my stash, I have used some stickles to add some sparkle to the flowers & there is a little diamante hiding in amongst the flowers.



Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Creative Knockouts blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & we look forward to seeing what you all create.

Have a fab day


1 comment: