Thursday 7 January 2016

All things Bright

Good Morning,

It's time for another challenge over at 2 Crafty Girls, or should I say Jade's Sparkling Butterflies as we have had a change of name. New Year new start for the challenge our theme this challenge is:

All things Bright & Beautiful



I have used Mixie from our sponsor That Crafy Palace & have coloured her up using Copic Markers


I have added some Stickles to the swish that goes around her (not sure what else to call it lol)


Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to Jade's Sparkling Butterflies Challenge & see the fab DT inspiration & join in as you never know you might win one of the super prizes.

Hope you have a fab day




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - Use Purple
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I love the blue and pink you've used and those flowers are beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma, Fabulous card and beautifully coloured image. Your blog post looks fabulous thank you.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma, Fabulous card and beautifully coloured image. Your blog post looks fabulous thank you.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - love your embellishments. I spotted this when I linked up my entry earlier on.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and happy card. Love the colors and the bright image. Made me smile

    Thanks for playing along at freshly brewed challenges!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete