Friday 22 July 2016

Sweet Leotie


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at Art by Miran Challenge, the theme is always Anything Goes.



I have coloured up one of the new releases digi's called Leotie isn't she just gorgeous. I have coloured her up using my Copic Markers & have added some glamour dust to her flowers & the shawl that she's wearing.


All of the papers are off cuts that I had left over from various different paper pads, I keep everything as I just can't bring myself to throw pretty paper away.


The lovely butterfly is from Live & Love crafts Wycinanka Chipboard collection called Summer Butterfly. I have added a little glamour dust to that aswell.


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you pop over to the Art by Miran Challenge & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & join in as we love to see all your gorgeous creations.

Hope you have a fab day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - All that Glitters
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Shades of Purple
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Emma! Love the design and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Purple’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh,,, I adore this style of card - beautifully coloured image and gorgeous lace and florals. x

    ReplyDelete