Friday 7 April 2017

Blue Birds


Good Morning,

I thought I would show you a card that I made a little while ago using the In the garden Collection from Noor Designs



For once I haven't used a coloured image as these 2 little birds are just to cute to not use.


I have added a little lace from my own stash but all of the flowers, chipboard & that gorgeous dragonfly are from the In the Garden Collection.


Sorry for the pic heavy post lol


Thank you so much for stopping by 

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes - Option of Flowers
Noor Designs - Flowers


5 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is stunning I love the image and the flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation Emma! And, I agree those little birds are so sweet ... you've showcased them perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LACE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, this is beyond beautiful! Thank you for linking with us at Creatalicious, jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for participating in the House od Cards April Challenge and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete