Tuesday 2 May 2017

Crafty Sentiments New Release Day 1

Good Morning,

I have some fab news to share, I am now part of the Crafty Sentiments New Release Team. I was so thrilled to asked after I applied in their DT call.

Right onto the first release of this month, this super sweet image is called Simplicity.



I have coloured her up using Distressed markers


The flowers are from my stash, along with all the embellishments.


I have added some glossy accents to her balloon 


Thank you for stopping by. This gorgeous stamp will be available in the Crafty Sentiments shop Here from the 8th May.

Hope you have a lovey day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenge - Make it Square

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card that image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love so much this card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! I love your coloring and all the elements of your card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete