Monday 17 July 2017

Noor Designs DT Call


Good Morning,

Tracy over at Noor Designs is having a DT call & as I absolutely love all the things that Tracy stocks I thought I would have a go and enter.

I have been crafting now for about 4 years but I have always been very creative. I did make all the invites, order of service etc for our wedding (Chris did help lol) that was 7 years ago now , wow how time flies. Thankfully we kept everything we bought for that so when I decided that making Christmas cards was a good idea I have a few things to start me off, little did I know how quickly the card-making bug would take hold.
I now have a purpose built Crafty Shack to keep my ever growing stash of goodies in, I have asked if I could have an extension built but Chris just shakes his head & walks away lol

I think I would be a good fit for the team as I love trying new things & have learnt a lot from following the Noor Designs Blog over the last few years. I would love to be part of this fabulous DT and be able to showcase all the lovely goodies that are in the shop & maybe inspire someone like I have been inspired myself.

I am on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter.



I have coloured up Porch Tilda using Distressed Markers & have added some glamour dust to the flowers.


I have been having a play with the Foamiran again to make a few flowers, they are such fun to make, I have used the Peach coloured foamiran for these & the colour went so well with papers. The dies for the larger flower are from Whimsy & can be found Here & the dies for the smaller flowers are Rosy Owl which can be found Here


I have used quite a lot of goodies from the New Crafteezee Collection, the papers, lace, ribbon, leaves & bee embellishment are all from the collection.


Thank you for stopping by & good luck to everyone else who enters the DT call.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs




2 comments:

  1. Planning for a wedding seems easy but it is quite difficult to find the right venues. The manager at wedding venues NYC were so wonderful, personable, and responsive. We received the best possible service on our wedding day.

    ReplyDelete